sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016

Weekly Report - 06/27 to 07/01

Hi, guys!

Today I am going to talk about what I've done this week.
Last Wednesday, we, the ISE Team, had a meeting with professor Suprita and I can tell it was very helpful because before it, we were kind of lost here, and she helped us to establish our main goal for the summer, which is support the other teams to reach their objectives and also improve the communication among the team members in order to get a more efficient workflow.
Aiming that, each one of us started to follow one team individually, helping them to create work plans, to follow schedules, to prioritize tasks and to communicate with other teams. We also started to use an organizational tool, the activity board, which I believe will help a lot the teams.
I am going along with Modeling Team. They are working on the 3D modeling of buildings, tracks and also on the shadow analysis.
I also have been working on the Financial Plan.  Me and Thaina are putting the individual budgets  together to get a final budget in order to find out how much money will be necessary until the end of the summer.
Basically, those were the activities that I've worked on the past week. Looking forward for the next weeks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário