sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2016

Weekly Report - 07/04 to 07/08

Hi, everyone!

This week started with a day off on Monday due to the July 4th. Me and my friends chose Los Angeles to spend the holiday. We arrived there on Saturday, in Santa Monica and we could see the sunset from the Pier, what was totally amazing! Then, we went straight to the hotel  and on the following day, we went to the Six Flags We had so much fun there! The park wasn't crowded, what intrigued me, because I have always heard about how the park is full, mainly in this period of the year. Maybe we got lucky! I can tell it was the best amusement park I have ever been! I highly recommend everyone who likes roller coasters to go there!





Now talking about work...

Past the holiday, I've worked on the following activities:

-Monitoring the Modeling Team
-Helping to create Templates
-Developing the Presentation/Poster for the Solar Fair

That's all! See you in the next post.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário