segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2016

What makes me happy?

Definitely the answer is TRAVELING!

I found a new passion during this year I've been in U.S. I always liked to travel but I never had gone to many places before coming here. In the past year, I have been in places I had never imagined going so early. The first trip I took was to California, on last Summer. I went on a Road trip for fifteen days and I visited such amazing places like San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and San Diego. The place I most liked was Laguna Beach, LA. because I really love beach. I was born in Rio de Janeiro, so it explains where my passion came from. I feel so good when I am at the beach and for me there is nothing better than the combination of Sea, sand and sun. I also have been in Denver, CO during the Thanksgiving holiday and I loved that place! The city is so charming and cozy and even tough it was freezing I had so much fun with my friends. Then, I went to Miami for the winter break and I can tell you was the best trip ever. Me and all my friends from Brazil were together there and we had a really nice time! After that, I traveled to Cancun, Mexico for the Spring break and that place is incredible! The color of the sea is out of this world! I was especially happy because I just had passed through the Michigan's Winter, so I really needed a warm weather that moment. Finally, I came here to San Jose to be part of the Spartan Superway team and last week we had a vacation so I decided to go to Las Vegas to visit a friend who is studying at UNLV. I took the opportunity to go to Grand Canyon and it was the most beautiful sight I have seen in my life. I felt so small in comparison with that immensity of rocks.  Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy the clubs with the other Brazilians because I am underage. But it was a nice trip anyway!
I guess that's it.. I hope I can travel as much as possible during my life! Nothing is better than discover yourself on each place you visit!
Ps: I selected some pics of each trip  I mentioned above to illustrate better what I was talking about :)

Laguna Beach - CA

 Denver - CO

 Miami- FL

 Cancun- Mex

Grand Canyon - AZ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário